Contest period: 25 August – 21 September 2014
- GRAND PRIZE x 4 families :
Family trips to LEGOLAND Malaysia worth RM12,000 in total
• 3D2N stay at LEGOLAND hotel
• All-day passes to LEGOLAND theme park
• Exclusive workshop with a LEGO Master Builder
- RUNNER-UP PRIZE x 4 families :
LEGO hampers worth up to RM6,000 in total
- WEEKLY PRIZES x 4 weeks (5 winners/week):
LEGO Chima set
How to participate:
This contest is divided into 2 rounds:
- Exciting Heats (LEGO AWESOME MALAYSIA PHOTO CONTEST), and
- Grand Finale (LEGO AWESOME MALAYSIA FUN BUILD-OFF)
How to participate in Exiting Heats:
- Build an original LEGO model with your children*
- Snap a picture of your LEGO model in a recognisable Malaysian scene or setting with your children*
- Upload your photo with a caption expressing your love for LEGO and Malaysia for a chance to win weekly prizes.
How to participate in Grand FInale:
The panel of judges will select eight (8) finalists out of the 20 weekly winners of the LEGO Awesome Malaysia Photo Contest to participate in the fun build-off (Grand Finale).
These finalists must bring their families to be part of their team. As the theme is Awesome Malaysia, you will have to build something related to Malaysia, such as a LEGO model of the Petronas Twin Towers, a LEGO Bunga Raya and more. Your creativity is only limited to your imagination. LEGO will supply bricks for the build-off.
Visit LEGO Awesome Malaysia Photo Contest and Fun Family Build-Off Competition website for more details.