Contest period: 17 Dec 2012 - 11 Jan 2013 (every weekday for 4 weeks)
- Prizes will be revealed daily (Mondays to Fridays, 10AM from 17th December 2012 – 4th January 2013), which is apart of:
Food – Give your taste buds a treat with these Churprise gifts! Trust us, with these gifts, you’ll walk away with a belly Father Christmas would be proud of.
Fashion – Your wardrobe will gladly welcome a few additions thanks to these Churprise gifts. After all, everybody needs new outfits for Christmas/New Year!
Lifestyle – These Churprise gifts are for the Churpers who appreciate the little luxuries in life. What’s the point of the rat race when you can’t stop and get pampered sometimes?
Experience – Some things in life you just can’t buy – like awesome memories! With these Churprise gifts, we guarantee that you’ll have the time of your life that’s worth a million bucks.
Gadgets (Grand Prize) – “Best-seller”, “Most anticipated”, “Latest and greatest” – these are just some of the phrases used to describe the Churprise Grand Prizes! Any guesses as to what these gadgets are?
How to participate:
- Sign in to your ChurpChurp account. If you have yet to register for one, sign up now at www.ChurpChurp.com
- Make sure to complete the sign-up walkthrough to complete your personal details so that you’re eligible for this contest. We need those details to contact you if you’re a winner!
- Head on to the “Rewards” tab where you will see at least one special campaign titled “Churprise”. One Churprise campaign will be revealed every weekday until 4th January 2013, where you will have the chance to win a different gift with each campaign.
- Share the Churprise campaign of your choice (or ALL of them!) on your social media platforms to invite your friends to join you at ChurpChurp. Churpers with the highest referrals from a Churprise campaign will win that prize!
- Stay tuned to the Rewards tab, as a new prize will be revealed every Monday to Friday.
Visit Churprise contest page for more details.
Would you want to win an iPhone 5 for your Christmas / New Year?